If you would like to provide a resume, please use this form to upload your resume before completing the rest of the application.
We received your resume.
Please complete the rest of the application.
Before you submit your employment application, there are a few facts you should be aware of.
To be eligible for employment, applicants must meet the following requirements.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Have no felony convictions. If felony conviction has been expunged or dropped to a misdemeanor, you must have court documentation.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Possess a social security card and valid ID.
- Must be able to be approved for and maintain a gaming license through the Quapaw Nation Gaming Agency (QNGA).
The gaming license process is a thorough background investigation conducted by the QNGA. This process includes completing a gaming license application and fingerprinting for processing through the FBI. Failure to disclose or falsification of the employment application or license application is grounds for denial.
We will process your application promptly and contact you if you are selected for an interview. All employment applications are kept on file for six (6) months. Please feel free to contact human resources periodically regarding openings or to update your contact information on your application.
Thank you again for your interest.